Rakuten Rewards // Associate Marketing Manager
April 2016 – Present 2016 (Boston, MA)
Social / Content:
Develop the overall content/editorial strategy for the website, blog and social media:
- Successfully launch new corporate website and blog.
- Manage company profiles on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook).
- Grew audience on Twitter by 600% in less than four months.
- Lead the creative effort for all daily social media and blog content, incl. copywriting and visuals.
- Develop marketing collateral, incl. one-sheets and presentations decks.
Rakuten Rewards // Online Marketing Coordinator
November 2012 – March 2016 (Boston, MA)
- Ensured quality content on client properties, such as online shopping malls, toolbar components, and weekly emails.
- Developed ongoing and seasonal buying guides based on editorial calendar.
- Trained team members to use content management system.
- Served as the primary contact for all affiliate networks and 3,000 advertisers.
- Nurtured advertiser relationships via calls and affiliate conferences.
- Negotiated higher commission rates with top advertisers.
- Sold and placed advertisements on client properties.
European Career Fair @ MIT // PR & Marketing Team Leader
September 2012 – January 2013 (Boston, MA)
Volunteered to organize and promote ECF 2013, an annual recruiting event, that connects European employers with US candidates.
- Managed the event’s profiles on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Launched the ECF blog, incl. editorial calendar.
AMP AGENCY // Integrated Marketing Group Intern
June 2012 – October 2012 (Boston, MA)
- Conducted market research to help devise proposals for new business pitches.
- Maintained a list of speaking engagement opportunities.
- Participated in weekly creative brainstorming sessions.
- Authored and repurposed case studies.
EMERSON COLLEGE // Graduate Admission Ambassador
July 2010 – May 2012 (Boston, MA)
- Assisted international applicants via phone, email, and Facebook.
- Presented the graduate student perspective at Admission events.
- Updated content on Graduate Admission’s website.
EMERSON COLLEGE // Graduate Research Assistant
January 2010 – May 2010 (Boston, MA)
- Conducted secondary research on marketing of legal services.
- Co-created a case study published in a consumer behavior textbook.
- Led guest lectures on product placement in undergraduate level Consumer Behavior course.
LINDNER BULGARIA // Sales & Marketing Manager
August 2007 – January 2010 (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Conducted secondary research on the Bulgarian construction market and developed business-to-business marketing strategies for new customer acquisition.
- Developed promotional brochures, flyers, presentations, sales sheets, and business collateral.
- Updated content on corporate website.
- Designed and placed advertisements in print, online, and outdoor media.
- Implemented SEM campaigns with Google AdWords.
Public Relations / Events:
- Wrote press releases and pitched news to local media.
- Coordinated and presented the company at four trade shows.
- Organized product presentations at top architectural organizations.
LINDNER BULGARIA // Quality Management Representative
May 2005 – July 2007 (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Developed, implemented and successfully certified a Quality Management System for all operational processes according to the ISO 9001:2000 standards.
LINDNER BULGARIA // Executive Assistant
February 2003 – April 2005 (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Provided two General Managers with administrative support, incl. calendar management, travel arrangements, correspondence, and event planning. Translated and interpreted from Bulgarian to German and vice versa.
Download my resume: